Logitech G502 3 Lights Not Working
When I boot my PC and Logitech G Hub start up the DPI lights turns off. Try cleaning the mouse using a spray air can.

Steelseries Rival 5 Review A Lighter Logitech G502 Pcgamesn
Up to 10 cash back English 3 1 2 USB Your G502 is ready to play games If you would like to customize your G502.

Logitech g502 3 lights not working. Leon Banned Sep 18 2020 753pm Originally. Dying Light General Discussions Topic Details. Its usually the blue but keeps switching over to green purple red back to blue again things like that.
Go into the game and after some matches or one match of custom arcade the lights will turn blue for no reason. IntelR Core TM i7-8650U CPU 190 GHz 211GHz. If I close Logitech G Hub they turn on.
G502 Hero Primary Light issues. Follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the issue. Clean dustdirt using a Q-tip or a compressed can of air Connect the device directly to the computer motherboard.
I had a problem with the Logitech G502 mouse where it wouldnt respond in Windows 7 no lights nothing. Posted December 31 2018. This is not hardware forum.
Open Logitech Gaming Software. Move the device closer to the USB receiver. What happens when the bug occurs.
In the device section where it shows your keyboard and other Logitech devices scroll over until you get to the applets. The Primary light wont stay on. Verify the product or receiver is connected directly to the computer and not to a hub extender switch or something similar.
You have to click the gear on the bottom right of the software go to G502 and turn on the DPI light. I played the entire game with mouse 4 and 5 binding and now in my second run i cant use them the game does not recognize this buttons not in the menu to bind them not in-game. Like i said you need to contact logitech support.
Try the mouse on a. When i plugged it into my laptop All 3 Primary Light got lighted. The keys youre talking about is the Andromeda Initiative Logo Ai.
When did you notice that the logo is no longer lighting up. You are asking in wrong forum dude. Is there any third party setting do i need to look.
The only thing it does now is the 2nd light on the side blinks whenever I press the sniper button. With the recent death of my beloved G502 Proteus Spectrum RIP 2016-2020 I bought a new G502 Hero last night. To my dismay I learned if you only have one DPI level I only use 800dpi the backmost DPI light is lit with the middle light half lit and the forward light not lit at all.
View Profile View Posts. It says that USB device not recognized The mouse isnt even responsive anymore. To isolate the issue you may try these steps.
The G502 features Logitechs exclusive dual-mode hyperfast scroll wheel Click the button right below the wheel Button G12 to switch. Posted August 2 2019. Before I even type my windows password I accidentally pressed the sniper button on the g502 then it stopped working.
Hey My G502 Hero mouse just got delivered. If you did that and its still not working than I dont know how to get yours to work. Please follow the Troubleshooting steps below to resolve the click issue of Logitech G502.
I set some custom sensitivity and its working but the light does not working 11. Feb 20 2016 1 min read. Apr 30 2017 713pm.
I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. View Entire Discussion 4 Comments More posts from the G502MasterRace community. I tried unplugging and plugging it back but it doesnt work.
Id be more than happy to assist you with your G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse. It was working I was able to move my cursor. To fix this I created 3 DPI levels at 798 799.
In G hub select your mouse you can have several plugged in just select the one you want to adjust go to settings for that mouse settings gear in upper right corner will say G502 might also say which version. I have the color configured correctly in the Logitech Gaming Software too to the specific blue that I want yet continues to. My g502 hero just stopped working out of nowhere.
Logitech G502 mouse not working no lights. If your receiver is in the back of your computer it may help to relocate the receiver to a front port. Plug the receiver directly and securely into a working USB port on your computer.
Mine say G502 Hero G502 and G402 respectively settings. Was the logo working before. I tried to activate the option DPI Lights - Always on but didnt work.
The DPI indicator lights will change color to blue for three seconds and will indicate the new. I tried reinstalling g hub and it still doesnt work. Its just the DPI lights the logo are working nice.
My 502 has an issue where the switch doesnt seem to want to stay depressed and any variance in pressure causes it unpress at random intervals. G502-LIGHTSPEED-Setup-Instructions A wireless receiver attached to the USB adapter can be found in the accessory box Plug one end of the cable into your PC and the other end into the USB adapter and receiver The receiver can also be used plugged directly into your PC However using the cable and adapter when in wireless mode is recommended and allows for better connectivity and easy. Also when they turn off if I press the buttons to change the DPI they turn on so I think that its a bug.
I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps laggingstops working Before you say the mouse is the problem I bought a brand new one when my first mouse started giving me issues about 6 months ago and the new mouse is having the same issues. On 822019 at 112 AM plshelpmymouse said. Windows say the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows do not recognize it.
Hi so I just noticed that my G502s RGB lighting zone has started spazzing out a bit. In other games its working but in dota no. Go to Logitech G Hub select your mouse then click on the options menu on the top right corner and go to DPI Lights and press always active Hope this helps.
Bypass any type of USB adapter hub or extender Update the devices firmware 1. After 2-3 minutes only 23 were working and after few more minutes only 1 primary light along with the Logo would light up and that too with issues. Use a Logitech G502 with the light settings customized be sure not to choose blue.
MOUSE 4 AND 5 NOT WORKING. The panel on the right will give you all the lighting options it does while playing. Select always on for DPI lighting.

Logitech G502 11 Button Mouse With Lightsync Usb Wired Dell Usa

Logitech 910 005469 G502 Hero High Performance Gaming Mouse Brandsmart Usa

Play At Lightspeed Presenting The Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Logi Blog Logitech Gaming Mouse Wireless Mouse

Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse Launched In India For Rs 6495 Gaming Mouse Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Logitech Gaming Mouse Gaming Mice

Pin By Bratwurstgirl On J R L Drawing Inspiration Logitech Mouse Logitech Gaming Mouse

Pin By Elizabeth Pitty On Set Up Logitech Gaming Mice Logitech Mouse

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Rgb Tunable Gaming Mouse 910 004615 Newegg Com

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Rgb Tunable Gaming Mouse Fps Mouse

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Logitech Gaming Mouse Gaming Mice

Mouse Logitech G502 Hero Wireless 16000dpi Max Frame

Logitech G502 Dpi Light Not Working R G502masterrace

Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Gaming Mouse In 2021 Logitech Gaming Mouse Gaming Mice

Logitech G502 Se Hero High Performance Rgb Gaming Mouse With 11 Programmable Buttons Walmart Com

Just Picked Up A G502 Lightspeed And I Love It R G502masterrace

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Illuminated Gaming Mouse Ces 2016 Allround Pc Com Youtube

Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Gaming Mouse In 2020 Logitech Computermuis Gaming

Gaming Peripherals Are Often Flashy And Covered In Rgb Lights But Despite Their Edgy Appearance And Names They Can Make A Hug Gaming Mouse Logitech Gaming Mice

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Souris Gamer Sans Fil Noire Souris Gamer Logitech Souris Gaming

Logitech G502 Proteus Core Review

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Taking Your Gaming Experience At The Next Level E Money Chat

Logitech G502 Hero Wired Optical Gaming Mouse With Rgb Lighting Black New Ebay

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Review The Almost Perfect Gaming Mouse

How To Fix A Logitech G502 Dpi Light G502 G502hero Youtube

Logitech G502 11 Button Mouse With Lightsync Usb Wired Dell Usa

New Logitech G502 Hero Review Youtube

Mightyskins Skin Compatible With Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse Solid Pink Protective Durable And Unique Vinyl Wrap Cover Easy To Apply Remove Made In The Usa Walmart Com

Logitech Upgrades Its Proteus Spectrum G502 Gaming Mouse With Colored Lights Venturebeat

Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Gaming Mouse 910 005469 Staples Logitech Gaming Mouse Logitech Mouse

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse Review Trusted Reviews

Just Got My G502 Hero And Was Wondering Why The Other Lighting Part Isn T Lit Up I Was Playing Around With The Settings And Can T Figure It Out Help Please R G502masterrace

Miske In Tipkovnice Meganakupek Gaming Mouse Logitech Games

Logitech G502 Hero Wired Gaming Mouse W Knox Gear 3 0 4 Port Usb Hub Overstock 33989592

Buy Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse Hero 25k Sensor 25 600 Dpi Rgb Adjustable Weights 11 Programmable Buttons On Board Memory Pc Mac Online In Taiwan B07gbz4q68

Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse With Rgb Lighting Dell Usa

Logitech G502 Se Hero High Performance Rgb Gaming Mouse With 11 Programmable Buttons Walmart Com

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review Pc Gamer

Logitech Mouse Showdown Performance Mx Vs Mx Master Vs G502 Proteus Core In 2021 Logitech Mouse Logitech Mouse

Logitech G502 Wireless Gaming Mouse With Rgb Lighting Dell Usa

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Overview Youtube

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Pricey But Reliable And Highly Customizable Wireless Gaming Mouse

Logitech G502 Hero Rgb Problem R G502masterrace

Logitech Makes Its G502 Gaming Mouse All But Perfect With Lighter Wireless Design Gaming Mouse Logitech Mouse

Logitech G502 Hero Review Trusted Reviews

Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse Advance Optical Sensor 12000dpi Rgb Lighting Personal Computer Center Logitech Gaming Mouse Games

Logitech G G502 Special Edition Hero Gaming Mouse Micro Center

Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse Review Trusted Reviews